Glory's training style is ever changing with the needs of her clients. Her clients range from 10 - 85 years old, so there is a big difference in how each will need to be trained. Glory incorporates resistance training, pilates/yoga, plyometrics, and strength/conditioning into each session. Coordination, flexibility, and strength are key factors to reaching fitness goals. She will work with you to change your food habits that could be holding you back from reaching your goals. She will educate you on appropriate portion sizes and offer simple solutions to create new healthy eating habits. It doesn't have to be overwhelming.
"We are all creatures of habit but sometimes those habits are good; sometimes they are bad."
BS from University of North Texas
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Pre and Post Natal Resistance Training
- Post-Rehab Resistance Training
- Sport Specific Training for Children
- Nutritional Counseling: Cutting programs, Overall wellness programs, also health related issues (ie: Diabetes)
- Core & Flexibility for Special Populations (ie: elderly, children, MS & Parkinson's)